An In-Depth Look at Two Highly Rated Crypto Projects in 2022

0
An In-Depth Look at Two Highly Rated Crypto Projects in 2022

Jhe situation within the cryptocurrency industry is as dire as it gets, with industry-leading altcoins such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) falling and rising without warning. The extreme volatility in the market is due to the ongoing bear market, a long period of negative prices, and the difficulties the industry has endured since crypto markets crashed alongside global financial markets this summer. Crypto platforms such as Coinbase, Gemini, and BlockFi predicted the harsh reality of the bear market early on. They made the necessary adjustments to deal with it by drastically reducing their workforce. These adjustments would no doubt prove wise in the present and amid deteriorating conditions within the industry.

One faction within the cryptocurrency industry that has a lot to gain in its current state is that of crypto investors. Low crypto prices create a unique opportunity for long-term cryptocurrency investments that will surely yield massive returns in the long run. Two crypto projects in particular are creating buzz. Both are expected to possess the potential to become industry leaders in the not too distant future. This piece takes an in-depth look at both projects and what audiences can expect. Here is everything you need to know about Tamadoge (TAMA) and Big Eyed Coin (BIG).

Tamadoge (TAMA)

Originating from the Tamadoge ecosystem, the TAMA token is a deflationary currency and a utility token that enables several activities such as creation, breeding, care and struggle. A meme coin in nature, Tamadoge (TAMA) prides itself on being the Dogecoin (DOGE) of the future, one that builds on the proven principles of the doge before it. Tamadoge (TAMA) has a maximum supply of 2,000,000,000 coins. 1,000,000,000 TAMA coins will be made available for circulation during the token generation event, with 400,000,000 unminted and reserved for exchange listing and 600,000,000 to become available for minting over ten years for feed the Tamadoge project.

Additional features of the TAMA token and the Tamadoge ecosystem include no transaction tax or gas fees. This is to ensure that its value is generated by the project and not by people trading the token. TAMA also makes it easy to mint, trade, and buy Tamadoge pets. Tamadoge pets are non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and are the heart of the Tamadoge project.

Big Eyed Coin (BIG)

Big Eyed Coin (BIG) is another upcoming crypto project generating major hype in the cryptocurrency industry. The project’s native cryptocurrency, BIG, is a meme coin with a cat as its symbol. Big Eyes (BIG) exists to transfer wealth into the Decentralized Finance (De-Fi) ecosystem and protect an essential part of the global ecosystem. In addition to generating wealth for its community members, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) seeks to build a self-propagating blockchain ecosystem for Hypergrowth. It will achieve this through non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to provide access to more content and events that make the blockchain hype train well worth boarding.

The Big Eyes Project (BIG) is 100% community owned and requires no gas fees or transaction taxes. It has a maximum stock of 200,000,000,000 tokens, 70% of which will be available through a public presale. The remaining 30% will be distributed as such: 30% to exchanges, 5% to its marketing portfolios and the remaining 5% to charity.

Disclaimer: This is a press release. Coinpedia does not endorse or is responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any action related to the company.

Was this writing helpful to you?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here