Home Markets Tamadoge and Big Eyes Coin: Two Innovative Ideas to Lead the Cryptocurrency Market

Tamadoge and Big Eyes Coin: Two Innovative Ideas to Lead the Cryptocurrency Market

0
Tamadoge and Big Eyes Coin: Two Innovative Ideas to Lead the Cryptocurrency Market

Much of what we know about meme coins, as prominent coins like Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), and Floki Inu (FLOKI) have shown, is that it there is an exciting dog fanfare that keeps the meme ecosystem going. It is on this same footing that Tamadoge (TAMA) founded its unique value proposition that lets you monetize dogs and their various traits as NFTs.

Who ever thought we would get a cat themed coin? Big Eyed Coin (BIG) features an exceptional plot, building its growth on the back of a vibrant community determined to save our oceans and water bodies while generating passive income.

Let’s go deeper.

tamadoge (TAMA)

Tamadoge (TAMA) is a play-to-earn metaverse game that allows players to earn in-game rewards, buy NFTs, and trade cryptocurrencies. The platform allows you to develop, breed and trade Tamadoge pets – virtual dog-like avatars that will be used to challenge other players on its gaming universe, Tamaverse. A Tamadoge pet will be minted as an NFT via smart contract functionality.

Each Tamadoge pet will possess unique characteristics, and investors can purchase these 3D assets from the store using TAMA, the platform’s native cryptocurrency. Tamadoge is poised to become one of the top coins in the cryptocurrency market, and it is expected to be listed on major crypto exchanges such as LBank and Uniswap.

Tamadoge’s revenue is generated from fees paid on transactions in the Tamadoge NFT Petstore. Users and players purchase food, clothing, and other necessities and discretionary items for their pets from the store. You can own as many pets as you want while on the platform, and you’ll be sure to get unique individual traits of pets made up as NFTs.

Big Eyed Coin (BIG)

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is a comprehensive community token aimed at transferring wealth into the defi ecosystem and protecting the global ecosystem. The community is the biggest attribute of Big Eyes Coin, as more users and activity will help build momentum for plans and events on the platform. Big Eyes understands that every cryptocurrency has its heart and soul in the community. As such, he aims to always prioritize the demands of his community and reward his dedication to the project.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is built on Ethereum (ETH), already preparing to move to PoS. This is the most anticipated meme coin the cryptocurrency market has seen this year. This is mainly because it deviates from the canine fanfare that has permeated the ecosystem of meme coins, creating a suitable alternative that offers cat lovers and the aquatic community a project all their own, helping them to earn passive income through its high cryptocurrency prices.

The Big Eyes Coin (BIG) mascot has an Anime design that appeals to the youth population, which is the cryptoverse’s largest demographic. It ranks among the top ten NFT initiatives in the cryptocurrency market. For NFT holders in the community, Big Eyes is working on an exclusive NFT Sushi Crew Club so holders can enjoy great rewards and purchase the best NFTs available.

Unlike Tamadoge (TAMA), BIG is community driven and supported by a charity and NFT Crew Club that aims to protect our planet and generate passive income for its holders. Tamadoge (TAMA) is essentially a game to win and is rooted in NFT typing of various dog traits, unlike Big Eyes (BIG), which is primarily concerned with looks and looks.

Like the Big Eyes coin (BIG) presale will go live, 90% of the tokens will be available at launch to give control of the platform to the community, and the remaining 10% of the tokens will be split equally between a charity wallet and a marketing wallet. If you are looking for a new rave in the cryptocurrency market, BIG is everything you are looking for and more.

Disclaimer: This is a paid version. The statements, views, and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of Bitcoinist. Bitcoinist does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information available in this content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here